We have partnered with UsPlus, a developmental finance organisation, which is specially designed to cater for local black owned businesses. They operate as a fintech business focusing on the provision of flexible working capital solutions to local SMMEs.
UsPlus offers services of tailor made invoice discounting/ factoring solutions which gives a growing business access to money that is tied up in their debtors’ books. As a result, enabling money to be available to the business when it needs it, as it grows, thus allowing business owners to take advantage of pressing growth opportunities.
They provide services to 43 different business industries, such as agriculture, logistics, media & film production, etc, but there are certain sectors that are not eligible as they are excluded by the International Finance Corporation (IFC). The aim and mission of UsPlus is to help the local economy grow by assisting vital SMME sectors. This is done so through proactive engagement with their clients, and aim to facilitate:
• the re-industrialisation of the economy,
• the promotion of import substitution,
• manufacturing of recycled materials,
• scientific and environmental research,
• the expansion of South Africa’s Space capabilities,
• the provision of affordable healthcare to township communities, and
• environmentally sustainable food production.
To apply click on the following link: https://bit.ly/3FEWovl